Walnut Farm Glamping, based in Melplash, is looking to recruit a part-time yurt-keeper/cleaner beginning at the end of June/early July 2020 as they are due to open from Saturday, July 4th 2020.
The applicant must be physically fit as due to the geographical layout of the glamping site the role is physically demanding.
Walnut Farm offers high end luxury glamping and therefore has a keen eye for detail and a high standard of cleaning is paramount.
- 9:00am to 3pm on Mondays and Fridays.
- Cleaning of yurts: bedroom/sitting area, bathroom.
- Making beds and setting up of additional beds when required.
- Cleaning of communal kitchen yurt.
- Keeping wood-burning stoves and firepit clean, emptying ash, restocking of wood.
- Washing, drying and ironing of linen.
- Good rates of pay.
- Fun place to work
Please note that Walnut Farm constantly monitors the Governments COVID-19 advice and will according to keep everyone safe. We will provide all necessary PPE.
To apply or get more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#StaySafe #SocialDistancing #Glamping #HappyCampers
Village resident, Chris Chapman has his showroom at Unit 8 in Hornpark Business Centre open today, Wednesday 17th June 2020.
It is almost 2 years since thieves attempted to steal the cash point located in their beautiful Grade 2 listed building in Beaminster where Chris had his previous showroom.
They are very pleased to announce the showroom will be open again – By Appointment Only! – and to make sure they keep everyone safe, please call ahead to book an appointment and they are allowing up to two people per household at one time.
You can contact Chris through the following ways:
Workshop : 01308 861121
Visit the website: www.chrischapmanltd.co.uk
View previous projects at Houzz: Chris Chapman Bespoke Kitchens & Furniture
We wish him well 🙂
#StaySafe #SocialDistancing #BespokeKitchens
Every year the Comrades Hall Committee uses the services of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RosPA) to inspect the play equipment in Bernards’ Place. This year’s report has highlighted a number of issues that need to be resolved, such as rotten timbers, rusting bolts and chains and the committee have decided to close the play equipment until the remedial works are complete.
In addition, during our discussions the hall committee has realised that the play equipment was still open contrary to current government restrictions relating to play equipment due to Cornavirus. This was an oversight on our part, for which we apologise, and the play equipment will now be closed until government guidance in respect of play equipment changes and the remedial works, as indicated above, are complete. This measure has been taken to ensure that our children remain safe when playing on the equipment, but we as community remain safe as we can during the pandemic. The play equipment will be closed today (17th June) and appropriate Covid 19 notices will be put up.
Comrades Hall Committee
Becca’s Fabric Larder
at The Craft Centre
is reopening and Becca has a message for all her customers:
I am pleased to announce The Fabric Larder’s doors will be opening again on Wednesday 24th, Thursday & Saturday.
Apologies for lack of communication, but you have all been keeping me busy with internet, telephone & local deliveries.
I sincerely hope you are all well and have been able to cope with this time of lock-down and the challenging days & weeks at times.
HERE is what is happening..
- I will let two people in at the shop at any one time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer before you start to shop.
- If you have a face mask, please wear one.
- Use the shopping baskets provided & leave your bags by the till area.
- Please try not to touch things unless you want them. This is extremely difficult when it comes to fabric, I know. But if you need to know the price I have an exceptional memory when it comes to fabric print so, just point & I can tell you.
- Follow the Flamingo Tape on the floor for the one way system!
- If you need wadding or fabric from the bolt, I will collect it, cut it & take it to the till area for you.
- I will except cash if it is the correct amount as well as Contact-less & Pin payments,
- PLEASE BRING your own shopping bags. Many of you are so good at this already, Thank you 🙂
- Please be considerate if others are waiting outside.
- IF you know what you need I can sort it out for you. Call me on 07486 062343. I am doing deliveries again on Friday 20th and Monday 23rd June. You can also order online & on the check out at the last section, when it asks for payment, select ‘Pay In Store‘ & leave a message in the box underneath to let me know if you want it dropped off or if you will collect it. You will receive a refund for your postage costs tallied on your bill on collection/ delivery.
I can deliver Bridport / Broadwindsor/ Beaminster / Maiden Newton / Winterborne Abbas areas.
ANY Questions please email me at: email@example.com
#StaySafe #SocialDistancing #SewingBee