The Autumn draw took place earlier today, Tuesday 1st September 2020 at the Comrades Hall Post Office. The numbers were drawn by John, the Post Office Outreach Clerk.
The winning numbers and names are as follows:
- 1st – £75 No 74 Winner Maureen Butcher
- 2nd – £50 No 91 Winner Dorothy Rowe
- 3rd – £25 No 88 Winner Liz Palmer
- 4th – £15 No 35 Winner Jackie Riley
- 5th – £10 No 60 Winner Bob Link
- 6th – £5 No 76 Winner Annette Nunn
The next draw will take place on Tuesday 1st December 2020 at Comrades Hall. This will be the first draw of the new season with a first prize of £100. Just in time for Christmas!
Joyce will be collecting renewal subscriptions at the Comrades Hall on the following dates in November, 3rd, 6th, 10th and 13th, between 10am and 12 noon and thanks all the Members for their continued support for the Comrades Hall.
Some numbers may be available for new members. £15 secures your number.
Remember, you’ve got to be in it to win it!
Please contact Joyce Chumbley (01308) 868286 or Sally Sarling (01308) 867672 for details.
The Yarn Barton Centre in Beaminster reopened today and will be operating 10am – 12.30pm Monday – Saturday.
It is totally manned by volunteers and provides a wide variety of services helping both residents and visitors to the area.
- Collect Food & Recycling boxes.
- Printing, photocopying & laminating: A3 and A4, Colour and B&W.
- FREE drop-in computer access with Superfast Broadband & WiFi.
- FREE Internet & computer help sessions on Wednesdays 10am – 12pm.
- Local Transport information, bus and train timetables.
- Food Bank collection point.
- OS Maps & Beaminster Town map.
- Purchase tickets for local events (when things are happening again!)
- Operates as Beaminster Festival Box Office.
- Purchase Car Parking permits.
- Beaminster Clubs and Societies information.
- Book Sale and/or Exchange
- Local accommodation and self-catering information.
- Tourist information.
- Gallery of work by local artists.
- Greeting card sales.
- Poster Display: Events, charities and Community information.
The Citizens Advice Bureau no longer has their Thursday session but Bridport CAB can be contacted on: 01308 456594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
#Broadwindsor ##Beaminster #WestDorset #Dorset #Community #Services #CAB #Free #Volunteers #SocialDistancing #StaySafe