Groves Nurseries are doing a Facebook promotion and offering a FREE dumpy bag of logs (worth £115) as a prize.
Opening today, the competition will run until Monday, 19th October.
So how can you win?
- Logon to Facebook
- Visit their Facebook page HERE
- Click LIKE at the top of their page.
- SHARE the post advertising the competition which is pinned to the top of their page.
They will randomly pick a winner to receive this great big bag of logs delivered to your doorstep within 25 miles of their garden centre in Bridport.
Dorset Council’s Festival of the Future is mostly aimed at people who live and work in Dorset. It will run over 3 days in October and each day will have a theme:
- Day 1, Tuesday 13 October 2020: an opportunity to share learning
- Day2, Wednesday 14 October 2020: showcase current work and projects
- Day 3, Thursday 15 October 2020: think about future opportunities and technology
Each Festival of the Future session will last around 45 minutes and most sessions will be hosted through MS Teams. (You can up for Microsoft Teams HERE. It’s free.)
There will be the following virtual environments:
- Digital Learning Zone
- Innovation Tent
- Main Stage
- Wellbeing & Creativity Tent
- Tech Tent
- Campfire Stories
You are invited to think Bestival or Glastonbury, but with more tea, future-gazing and LinkedIn profiles. Singing on stage is optional. Enjoy!