🙌 It’s time to praise your Post Office 🙌
Please nominate Crewkerne Post Office who provide our Outreach service. Here’s their message:
We’d like to offer you the chance to win a One4All gift card worth £100!
The big bosses at Post Office are looking for Postmasters and counter staff who ‘go the extra mile’.
If you are happy with how we’re doing, please visit https://www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback and let them know. You will be asked for our seven-digit branch code, which is 4325494
Alternatively you can give feedback over the phone by calling 0800 0472322 📞
Thanks very much for all your support and best of luck 🤞
Who can claim?
You can claim if you’re a self-employed individual or a member of a partnership and:
- you traded in the tax year 2018 to 2019 and submitted your Self Assessment tax return on or before 23 April 2020 for that year
- you traded in the tax year 2019 to 2020
- you intend to continue to trade in the tax year 2020 to 2021
- you carry on a trade which has been adversely affected by coronavirus
Your business could be adversely affected by coronavirus if, for example:
- you’re unable to work because you:
- are shielding
- are self-isolating
- are on sick leave because of coronavirus
- have caring responsibilities because of coronavirus
- you’ve had to scale down or temporarily stop trading because:
- your supply chain has been interrupted
- you have fewer or no customers or clients
- your staff are unable to come in to work
There is an online tool you can use to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim. You’ll need your Self Assessment Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) and your National Insurance number – Start HERE.
For further information – Click HERE
#StaySafe #StayAtHome #SaveLives
Dorset County Council in partnership with Kingston Maurward is offering this Apprenticeship course for those who would love a job outdoors gaining 18- or 26- months paid experience and achieving new qualifications.
To be eligible for the apprenticeship you must:
- be able to work full time for 18 or 26 months and agree to comply with DC’s policies and procedures
- agree to complete and record 20% off-job-training which will be delivered at college and in the workplace (a mandatory requirement of an apprenticeship)
- agree to take an active role in your learning which will include a mixture of academic and practical subjects
- agree to complete the requirements for functional skills Maths and English before your End Point Assessment (as necessary)
- have an interest in pursuing a career in countryside management
- use the post as a first step into a career
For more information – Click HERE.