Beaminster’s Fiver Fest runs from 10th – 24th October 2020. This is first time that Beaminster is taking part in TotallyLocally’s FiverFest initiative. Local businesses taking part put on special £5 offers over 2 weeks, to show the diversity and value of what they sell, and to say thank you to the communities that support them. We wish them all well.
Promotions so far include:
- Cilla & Camilla: Full Cream Tea in their Cafe for a fiver per person.
- Cilla & Camilla: Thought Bamboo Socks for a fiver.
- Dexters: Smaller Appetite Menu for a fiver.
- Dexters: Takeaway meal deal for a fiver.
- Furleigh Estate: Get a fiver off when you purchase Furleigh sparkling wine.
- Little Groves Nursery: 2x 2kg bags of Tom Chambers Wild birdseed for a fiver.
- Little Groves Nursery: 3 x pots of herbs for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Aveda travel-size product for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Eyebrow shaping for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Men’s beard trim for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Mii makeup consultation for a fiver.
- Sophia’s Choice: Cytoplan Vitamin D 2500iu supplement for a fiver.
- Tangerine Cafe: Special item on their menu, which may change daily, for a fiver.
- The Coach House Café at Mapperton: Warming Autumn soup with crusty bread for a fiver.
- The Ollerod: Enjoy a glass of bubbly (or wine/soft drink) and a slice of cake for a fiver.
Click HERE to find the up to date list 🙂
Find out all you need to know about TotallyLocally’s FiverFest HERE.