Pour Decisions has become a regular evening spot for some as they are open until 6pm on Fridays and 7pm on Saturdays. Broadwindsor’s secret deli in Redlands Yard is becoming increasingly popular 🙂
They are hosting their first tasting evening celebrating Beaujolais Nouveau on Thursday, 16th November.
Taste Beaujolais Nouveau, plus 4 other reds ahead of the Christmas season. A glass of your favourite is included in the price of £10.00. A small menu of saucisson, cheese and bread will be available too. You’ll also be first in line to place any Christmas pre-orders!
Get your tickets in store or online HERE.
Gift vouchers are now available – hand cut and printed by them, and available for any amount big or small. A lovely gift and way to support a small local business too!
#Broadwindsor #Blackdown #Burstock #Drimpton #Hursey #Kittwhistle #Seaborough #Dorset #WestDorset #Community #Village #November #2023 #PourDecisions #Deli #BeaujolaisNouveau #Wine #SupportLocalBusinesses #BeKind #BeSafe #StaySafe
Simon White, a carpenter of nearly thirty years has his business, Attic Gallery Furniture operating in the courtyard at Redlands Yard. From here he makes bespoke free standing and fitted furniture.
Simon trained as a carpenter in 1990, then from ’93 ran a small fitted furniture business in London called Made to Measure till relatively recently. During this time he commissioned numerous bookcases, wardrobes and other furniture across London and the South East.
To contact Simon –
Tel: 07849 237 508
Beaminster’s Fiver Fest runs from 10th – 24th October 2020. This is first time that Beaminster is taking part in TotallyLocally’s FiverFest initiative. Local businesses taking part put on special £5 offers over 2 weeks, to show the diversity and value of what they sell, and to say thank you to the communities that support them. We wish them all well.
Promotions so far include:
- Cilla & Camilla: Full Cream Tea in their Cafe for a fiver per person.
- Cilla & Camilla: Thought Bamboo Socks for a fiver.
- Dexters: Smaller Appetite Menu for a fiver.
- Dexters: Takeaway meal deal for a fiver.
- Furleigh Estate: Get a fiver off when you purchase Furleigh sparkling wine.
- Little Groves Nursery: 2x 2kg bags of Tom Chambers Wild birdseed for a fiver.
- Little Groves Nursery: 3 x pots of herbs for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Aveda travel-size product for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Eyebrow shaping for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Men’s beard trim for a fiver.
- Salon on the Square: Mii makeup consultation for a fiver.
- Sophia’s Choice: Cytoplan Vitamin D 2500iu supplement for a fiver.
- Tangerine Cafe: Special item on their menu, which may change daily, for a fiver.
- The Coach House Café at Mapperton: Warming Autumn soup with crusty bread for a fiver.
- The Ollerod: Enjoy a glass of bubbly (or wine/soft drink) and a slice of cake for a fiver.
Click HERE to find the up to date list 🙂
Find out all you need to know about TotallyLocally’s FiverFest HERE.