Neighbouring Mosterton is in need of a part-time Parish Clerk.
The contract is for 24 hours a month, paid in accordance with NALC salary scale SCP 7-12 (£10.44- £11.53), depending on experience. Hourly rate is reviewed annually, with the 2021 pay review still pending.
Mosterton Parish Council convenes on six evenings a year (on the second Tuesday of alternate months – Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept & Nov currently). In exceptional circumstance additional meetings are called.
The work involves:
- the preparation of the agenda and papers for the meetings,
- taking the minutes,
- following up the action points,
- keeping accurate financial accounts and the preparation of the end-of-year accounts,
- publishing documents on the Council’s website,
- liaising with local authorities, other organisations and members of the public,
- dealing with planning applications and general correspondence.
You can work from home and a laptop and printer will be provided. Expenses can be claimed for telephone/internet usage and any mileage incurred.
Closing date for applications – Friday 20th August 2021.
Please apply in writing, including your CV. Please send applications to Cllr Neil Hickman, Chairman, Mosterton Parish Council via email to email@example.com
To read the position’s overall and specific responsibilities – Please Click HERE.