The Dorset Tourism Awards are free to enter as they are supported by many Sponsors and Partners.
The 2021/22 awards categories cover the full range of tourism-related businesses including pubs, cafes and restaurants as well as accommodation, wedding and business venues, attractions, events and experiences. There is a new award for ‘Resilience and Innovation’, as well as opportunities to submit entries for Unsung Heroes, new businesses, dog friendly, accessibility and sustainability.
- To view the many award categories and their sponsors this year – Click HERE.
- To create an account to submit your entry to – Click HERE.
- To submit your entry through their Online Portal only – Click HERE.
Note: entries cannot be accepted via email or any other format.
There are two workshops to help you with your entry – they will be online using Zoom and can be booked via the links below:
All entries must be submitted online by 31st August 2021 but with the optimistic outlook of a very busy summer ahead, it is recommended that businesses start their applications as soon as possible.
- May 2021 – 2021/22 Awards, now open for entry.
- 25th May 2021 – Awards workshop, 2.00pm.
- 15th June 2021- Awards workshop, 11.00am.
- 31st Aug 2021 – Awards close for entries.
- May – Oct 2021 – judging, to include mystery visits (if Govt. …
- 21st Nov 2021 – Jan 2022 – Finalists announced.
- 20th January 2022 (TBC) – Dorset Awards ceremony, Lighthouse, Poole.