Thankfully, in Tier 3 Nat can still bring her van to the parish on Tuesday nights. Their vans will be up and running from Tuesday 5th January. However, they do need customers to pre order their food to avoid any gatherings of people waiting. Below is the full schedule for both Nat’s van and Jen’s van – they are busy ladies!
Orders need to be in before 3pm as they are not always able to answer their phones whilst cooking. Don’t worry if you forget to place your order, they may ask you to come back at a later time though.
Nat’s Van – 07803 257 674
- Tuesday: Drimpton & Broadwindsor
- Wednesday: Martinstown & Portesham
- Thursday: Bradpole (7th Jan) alternate week with Halstock & Corscombe (14th Jan)
- Friday: Powerstock (8th Jan) alternate week with Barwick (15th Jan)
Jen’s Van – 07546 064 996
- Wednesday: Charminster, 5pm – 6.45pm
- Thursday: Cerne Abbas, 5pm – 7pm
- Friday: Charlton Down, 5pm – 7pm
- Saturday: Salway Ash, 5pm – 7pm