Social media increasingly reports on antisocial behaviour and rural crime. What can we do?
- 1. Don’t ignore it, it won’t go away.
- 2. Make an immediate note of what you have seen, especially anything which could make people or vehicles identifiable. Most people have cameras in their pockets now, take photos if you’re safe to do so.
- 3. If there is a crime in progress, contact the police immediately.
- 4. Make Dorset Police aware of concerns and issues. An ideal opportunity is at the Neighbourhood Policing Team sessions. Turn up, tell them, ask what they can do.
- 5. The next session covering our area is at Broadwindsor Comrades Hall: Tuesday, 9th August 2022 at 11:00 am – 11:30 am.
What do you think their priorities should be? Complete their survey HERE.