If you haven’t applied for this grant previously, you are eligible to apply for Phase 3 which covers the lockdown period of 16th February to 31st March 2021.
The Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) is for businesses that are required to close under the imposed coronavirus restrictions that do not qualify for the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) Addendum and the Coronavirus Restart Grant for Business.
To qualify –
Your business must meet all these points:
- must be in the Dorset Council area
- have been open before January 2021 national restrictions were in place
- must have been required to close due to national restrictions that came into force on 5 January 2021
- must not have a liability to pay business rates
Or your business:
- may be eligible if it has remained open during the January national restrictions but has been significantly impacted and suffered a severe loss of income directly as a result of the national restrictions (severe loss is defined as 50% or more, compared to your usual or forecasted income for this time of year)
The following businesses are not eligible for this grant:
- businesses in areas outside the scope of localised restrictions, as defined by government and not subject to a widespread national restriction
- businesses that have chosen to close but not been required to
- second homes
- landlords of properties where they are not occupying them directly themselves for trading business purposes
- businesses that have already received grant payments that equal the maximum levels of State Aid permitted under the de minimis and the COVID-19 Temporary State Aid Framework
- businesses that have received a Local Restrictions Support Grant in relation to the national restrictions commencing on 5th November 2020
- businesses that were in administration, insolvent or where a striking-off notice had been made at the date of the national restriction, 5th January 2021
If you have more than one business at the same address or premises, you will only be eligible for one grant.
Grants will be awarded for each 14-day period of lockdown based on the size of business determined by number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees will get £467
- 10 to 49 employees will get £700
- 50 to 249 employees will get £1,050
Start your Application HERE.
If you applied previously:
Businesses that applied for and received an ARG payment previously will receive a further automatic payment covering the 11 days from 1st April to 11th April 2021 inclusive.
You do not need to re-apply. A confirmation email to qualifying businesses in the week beginning 19th April was sent.
Previous successful applicants were paid automatically for the period covering the 44 days from 16th February to 31st March 2021 inclusive.
Please address any enquiries by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.