Salon on the Square in Beaminster are looking for an experienced and passionate barber to join their team and manage Barber on the Square.
Self employed or employed position considered and flexible working hours.
Additional training provided
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to: email@example.com
or by post to:
12 The Square DT8 3AX Beaminster.
#Broadwindsor #LocalEmployment #Beaminster #Barber #SalonOnTheSquare #BarberOnTheSquare #Dorset #JobOpportunity #Work #SocialDistancing #StaySafe
The support will be fully funded by the government from the England European Regional Development Fund and distributed through Growth Hubs, embedded in local areas across England.
- The support will be fully funded by the Government with no obligation for businesses to contribute financially.
- The funding being provided to businesses is supported by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for the European Regional Development Fund in England.
For more information visit HERE.
- The funding has been allocated to Growth Hubs within each LEP area in line with the current ERDF Programme.
- To establish a viable grant programme, they have set a minimum of £250,000 for all LEP areas. The allocation of resources will be reviewed as the grant fund is delivered.
- Growth Hubs work across the country with local and national, public and private sector partners – such as Chambers of Commerce, FSB, universities, Enterprise Zones and banks, co-ordinating local business support and connecting businesses to the right help for their needs. They are locally driven, locally owned and at the heart of the government’s plan to ensure business support is simpler, more joined up and easier to access.
- Activities supported through the £20 million can include:
- One-to-many events providing guidance to respond to coronavirus,
- Grants (£1,000 – £5,000) to help businesses access specialist professional advice such as HR, accountants, legal, financial, IT and digital, and to purchase minor equipment to adapt or adopt new technology in order to continue to deliver business activity or diversify.
The charity ECT are currently recruiting School Minibus Drivers to join their team in Dorset (DCT) – ready to start in September 2020.
Part-time, split-shift, term-time vacancies as well as casual or relief shifts are available.
No previous experience is required and comprehensive training will be provided.
Drivers are trained to the nationally-recognised and accredited MiDAS (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme) standard, which is administered by the Community Transport Association.
- If you are interested, please check their Application Guide for Minibus Drivers HERE (the pdf file will download to your computer) for more detail on the position, including the kind of candidates they are looking for.
Applicants should have D1 on their licence or PSV driving entitlement.
- Please then download the Application Form for Minibus Driver HERE.
If you are unable to download the forms, then telephone: 01258 287986.
- Complete the form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or snailmail to:
Dorset Community Transport,
25E Sunrise Business Park,
Higher Shaftesbury Road,
Dorset DT11 8ST.
Dorset Community Transport (also known as DCT) was launched in 2011 and has a fleet of approximately 50 vehicles, over half of which are wheelchair accessible.
DCT operate across the entire county, with their offices based in Blandford Forum.
ECT Charity aims to provide safe, accessible and affordable community transport to people unable to use mainstream transport due to mobility or other difficulties, or because ordinary public transport is unavailable in their area.
ECT also provided accessible community transport solutions to one-off events such as the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, as well as Prince Harry’s Invictus Games 2014, and the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships.
ECT Charity started as Ealing Community Transport in 1979.
#Broadwindsor #LocalEmployment #MinibusDriver #DCT #ECT #Dorset #JobOpportunity #Work #SocialDistancing #StaySafe
Cilla & Camilla are recruiting in Beaminster.
They are looking for a part-time member of staff – approx. 20 hours per week, by arrangement – to undertake a variety of backroom tasks.
The role includes:
- checking and pricing deliveries
- maintaining and cleaning stockrooms and storage areas
- maintaining stocks of requisites such as carrier bags and till rolls
- packing and despatching orders and returns
- other support services.
The job requires sufficient physical fitness to lift and carry bulky boxes, and an organised, tidy approach to work.
In return, they offer:
- a decent hourly rate
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- generous staff discount
- a generally pleasant and enjoyable working environment.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Please apply – by email only – to email@example.com including your CV and covering letter.
Closing date Monday 27 July.
#Broadwindsor #Beaminster #CillaAndCamilla #Work #Employment #JobOpportunity #SocialDistancing
Majestic Designs UK Ltd. are recruiting now for experienced window and conservatory installers.
Majestic Designs UK Ltd is one of Somerset’s longest-established manufacturers and installers of uPVC windows, doors and conservatories.
Competitive rates of pay. Call them on 01934 741294 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this position and other vacancies they have HERE.
#StaySafe ##SocialDistancing #Dorset #Somerset #Employment