With an extensive delivery list, the Scout group are offering to post your Christmas cards for only 30p! Locally, there will be yellow post boxes in Broadwindsor Community Stores, The Royal Oak in Drimpton and Beaminster‘s Co-op. Running from 4th December – 18th December.
- No stamp required!
- Please check the address you are sending to is in one of their delivery areas.
- Please ensure your card is correctly addressed and include the postcode if you know it.
- Post your greetings cards in one of our many Yellow Post Boxes together with 30p for each card, we will do the rest 🙂
- Deliveries are made by our small army of adult volunteers.
- All proceeds will go directly to Scout Funds.
PLEASE NOTE: There are changes to their delivery areas each year and they are unable to deliver outside of these areas or to overseas.
Can You Help?
They need willing volunteers who are able to spend four to five hours spread over a two week period at the beginning of December to sort or deliver Scout Post in our area. Volunteers provide a useful and popular community service as well as raising much needed funds to support your local Scout Groups. You will be making a real difference to local young people and be giving something back to the community. Don’t delay, please contact: email@example.com
Scout Post is run by Dorchester & West Dorset District Scout Council
Charity registration no: 1039833