Next Monday’s meeting of Broadwindsor Group Parish Council will be held at Drimpton Village Hall at 7.30pm. All are invited to attend.
The full agenda may be viewed HERE which includes…
Item 6. Correspondence and Notices
a. Burstock Resident, Request for Parish Council Support
b. Broadwindsor Resident, Dog Fouling on Lewesdon Hill
c. Fontmell Magna Parish Council, Speed Limit for A Roads Without Pavements
Item 8. Planning
a. Applications Received and Circulated for Consultation
- P/LBC/2023/02652, Spring Cottage, Pound Lane, Burstock, DT8 3LL
- P/LBC/2023/02224, 1 Church Path, Broadwindsor, DT8 3QE
- P/HOU/2023/02226, Seaborough Court, Seaborough, DT8 3QY
- P/LBC/2023/02227, Seaborough Court, Seaborough, DT8 3QY
(You can comment directly regarding all these applications on the Dorset Council website or to the Parish Council.)
Other Documents (on the website’s planning page, not on the agenda)
- Public Meeting Notes 30 May 2017 (WD/D/17/000800 Land South of Fullers, Bridport Road, Broadwindsor)
- P/HOU/2023/02156, 21 Marksmead, Drimpton, DT8 3RZ: Granted
- P/LBC/2023/01976, Cambridge House, The Square, Broadwindsor, DT8 3QD: Granted
- P/CLE/2023/01637, 32 Redlands Lane, Broadwindsor, DT8 3ST: Granted
Item 12. a. Management of the MUGA.
Opening and Closing Arrangements
Item 17. Public Participation
Residents are invited to give their views and ask questions of the Parish Council on any outstanding
issues on this Agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
The full agenda may be downloaded HERE .
The press and public are invited to attend. Under the Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, members of the public may now film, photograph and make audio recordings of the proceedings of the formal Council meeting, though not, under current legislation, of the Public Participation session, as this is not part of the formal agenda of the meeting. Recording activity should be respectful to the conduct of the meeting and behaviour that disrupts the meeting (such as oral commentary) will not be permitted. Any member of the public shall not speak for more than five minutes. A question asked by a member of the public during Public Participation shall not require a response or debate during the meeting though the Chairman may direct that a written response will be provided subsequent to the meeting.