The Autumn Plant Fair at Mapperton has been an outstanding event for many years, and is one of the largest and most popular specialist plant fairs in Dorset. A great day out for plant lovers in the area with a a large number of stalls of specialist plantsmen from all over the region.
Open at 10am until 4pm, fill your garden with late season herbaceous perennials and grasses, and bulbs for autumn planting are always popular. There are bound to be Salvias in flower and more unusual pitcher plants catching end of summer flies. Also available will be metal plant supports and structures, plus a range of Acers and shrubs. as well a trip for those who want a ‘Gardeners Day Out’ in fantastic surroundings. Access to their gardens (winner of the Garden of the Year 2020 Historic Houses award) is included in the entry price. Please note – Mapperton House will be closed on the day.
- Tickets are now available – Click HERE
- Admission is £5 per person,
- Free tickets available for under 5’s.
- Your ticket includes FREE entry to the award-winning gardens.
- The Coach House café will be open serving hot drinks and snacks.
All proceeds go to Save The Children.