Having just re-opened 3 weeks ago, an unexpected vacancy has arisen at The Painted Nail beauty salon at Redlands Yard in Broadwindsor. Owner, Toni Rodway requires a talented and experienced Beauty Therapist to join her friendly team.
With flexible options:
- Employed or Self-Employed with Dermalogica training available.
- Hours are negotiable – although you would need to work at least one evening and every other Saturday.
Contact Toni directly –
Text or Call: 07378 818 676
Message through their Facebook page HERE
won a Top 50 HBA Entrepreneur of the Year
Award at the UK Hair and Beauty awards last month – Read more HERE.
The Stableyard Restaurant at Redlands Yard in Broadwindsor are looking for someone to join their friendly team of hard working staff to work in their busy kitchen.
Duties to include:
- Cake making
- Food preperation
- Sandwich & Salad making
- Washing up
- Packing away deliveries.
There will be some weekend work as well as weekdays.
Straight shifts: hours to be discussed. Full or part time. The positions starts when they reopen in May.
Apprenticeship position is also available.
Apply through their Facebook page HERE
or email: email@example.com
The Stableyard Restaurant plan to open outside and offer takeaways on Wednesday 5th May, 11am – 3pm. They will be open for hot and cold drinks, yummy cakes and slices, sandwiches and toasties.
The restaurant will fully open on Tuesday 18th May 9.30am (as long as the Government allows).
Pattemores is proud to be a family business. Established 80 years ago, they specialise in ex farm milk collection and the transportation of bulk liquids for the Dairy Sector, incorporating Pattemores Dairy Ingredients and Pattemores Transport (Crewkerne) Ltd.
They are currently looking for Class 1 HGV/LGV drivers on both a casual and permanent basis for tanker work.
The job will involve working some weekends and include the collection of milk from farms around the area or delivery of bulk liquid dairy products to customers.
Experience of tanker work is not essential as training will be given.
For further information please telephone: 01460 72046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is now filled.
*Advertising on September 10th that the position is still available!*
A live-in position is available with Team Heritage Equestrian at Three Legged Cross in Dorset (BH21 6RH). They are looking for an additional Home Groom / Yard Manager to work alongside their existing team within their busy yard.
Immediate Start Available for the right candidate, and also accommodation is available/included if required.
They are looking for someone to work alongside the existing team looking after 18 Showjumping horses. It’s a very busy yard with always plenty to do, so would suit ambitious and hard working individuals.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with current international standard staff and a successful showjumping team (No Liveries). Groom wanted to work alongside the existing team on a vibrant, purpose built yard.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Work alongside the existing team on a day to day basis.
- Have good communication skills liaising with staff, owners, vets, farriers, clients, etc.
- Have knowledge of the care and welfare of horses, and a basic veterinary knowledge would be of benefit.
- Be competent to develop in to taking take sole charge when necessary in the future.
- Be diligent and prepared to work hard and to carry out a variety of tasks.
- An eye for detail and work to industry standards and speed.
- Ability to think on their feet and to be flexible.
- All normal yard duties on day to day basis.
- Position is 6 days a week.
- Good wage for right candidate relevant to experience.
Serious enquiries only.
Please call Rob on: 07802 365 976 or apply online HERE. The position is now filled.
Team Heritage Equestrian is a unique International Showjumping Team. They also specialise in the production and sales of young and high end showjumping horses.
Altogether Care are one of the biggest care providers in the South and are offering both Full-Time and Part-Time contracts in Beaminster. Altogether Care is an independent, family-run business providing quality Care Homes and extensive Care at Home services across Dorset, Somerset and Hampshire for 30 years.
- £9.60 – £10.50
- Part Time or Full Time
Morning Shift – 7am-2pm
Evening Shift – 4pm-10pm
Weekend Working: Every other weekend
What will YOU be doing
- Providing personal care and support within their clients homes in the local community.
- Promoting independence and choice.
- To support their clients to live a life as full as possible.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and a professional boundary is maintained at all times.
THEIR commitment to YOU
- Family run business, means family working values
- Local rounds to you, no long distance travelling
- Competitive mileage allowance
- Competitive rates of pay
- Monthly bonuses
- Paid training programme and shadowing
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Ongoing training & development
- Paid health and social care NVQ’s
- Career development and promotions within
- Flexible employee benefits
- Recommend a friend scheme
What do YOU need?
- A can-do attitude
- Caring and reliable nature
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car, pedal cycle or motorcycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for supporting older people within the community
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, Clients and their families.
them through their Facebook page HERE
Telephone: 01305 206 140
their website HERE
#Broadwindsor #Beaminster #LocalEmployment #WestDorset #Work #Jobs #ATC #SocialDistancing #StaySafe
Are you or do you know a young person looking for work? Despite the disruption caused by the coronavirus outbreak, there are still jobs out there to apply to.
On Thursday, August 13th at 3pm – login to Twitter to take part in the #DorsetYPJobsHour.
You’ll have to Follow them on Twitter to engage in conversation.
They’ll be tweeting between 3pm and 4pm.
For more information on starting out in work, job search ideas, advice for job seekers and those in redundancy – click HERE.
#Broadwindsor #WestDorset #Twitter #DorsetYPJobsHour #Work #Apprenticeships #Advice #BeResponsible #SocialDistancing #StaySafe