Broadwindsor’s Group Parish Council held their AGM earlier tonight, 9th May at Drimpton Village Hall.
Rowland Hibbard was re-elected as Chair & Jacqui Sewell was elected as Vice Chair.
Representatives were also appointed for:
- Broadwindsor School
- Blackdown, Comrades Hall and Drimpton Village Hall Committees
- Broadwindsor Community Sports Field
- Broadwindsor Allotment Group
- Footpaths Officer
- DAPTC Western Area Committee
- Other Representation?
Responsiblities were delegated for:
- Hursey Common
- Hursey Sports Field
Planning Applications submitted:
- P/HOU/2022/00750, Hurst Farm Bungalow, School Lane, Blackdown, Dorset, DT8 3LE
- PHOU/2022/02617, Island House, High Street, Broadwindsor, DT8 3QP (No link available)
- P/TRC/2022/01701, 8 Kings Court, Broadwindsor, DT8 3QA (Tree Works): No Objection
- P/HOU/2022/01638, Old Village Hall, Red Lane Junction to Junction at Seaborough Court, Seaborough, DT8 3QY: Granted
- P/HOU/2022/00383, 6A Fullers, Broadwindsor, DT8 3PY: Refused
Broadwindsor Allotment Group received a £500.00 grant towards an Eco/Composting Toilet and Skip Hire.
Draft minutes of the meeting will be available soon HERE, together with previous Minutes of Meetings,