There are many businesses doing December/Festive competitions and raffles this year and Nick Tett Butchers in Beaminster has joined the festive sleigh with not one but twelve opportunities to win via their Facebook promotion.
Running from Tuesday, 1st – Saturday 12th December 2020, here’s what you have to do:
- You have to be a user of Facebook
- You have to go to Nick Tett Butchers Ltd. Facebook page HERE.
- You then have to ‘Like‘ and ‘Follow‘ their page.
- When the competition opens on December 1st, there will be a daily post on their page on Facebook.
You have to both ‘Like‘ and ‘Share‘ that post on that day.
Entries are limited to one per day!
The winners will be drawn daily and drawn at random. Prize value will be between £10 – £50. Good Luck!
Ham Hill Fun Dog Show is a local community event, aimed at raising funds for local charities – Friends of Ham Hill and Ferne Animal Sanctuary.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions this year, the show is to be held online. To enter the competition:
- Choose from the 15 categories listed below.
- It is £1 per photo to enter each class.
- Send your photographs to them through Messenger HERE.
- Pay via PayPal to email@example.com (Bank details available on request).
Rosettes for 1st-6th, with specials being awarded as well as Gold Certificates plus Best In Show and Reserve from the 14 dog classes.
The categories are:
- Gorgeous Guys
- Loveliest Ladies
- Puppy Perfection (puppies under 12 months in the picture-can be older now)
- Golden Oldies (7 years plus – based on age in picture not age now)
- Best Rescue/Rehome
- Fancy Dress
- Dozing Dogs (open to all males and females sleeping)
- Groups (more than 1 dog, can include people)
- Rainbow Bridge (dogs who are no longer with us)
- Close Up
- Ham Hill Mascot (pictures of your dog at Ham Hill)
- Best Action Shot
- Happy Hounds (smiling)
- Wet or Muddy (wherever your dog is happiest – in the bath, a puddle or the sea or covering themselves in a mud pack!)
- Children’s Art Class (draw a picture of a dog, open to children 13 years and under)
There will be a ‘Best in Show’ class at the end of the day for any dog that has placed first in a show class.
Rosettes for the top 2 dogs on the day.
The show closes on August 5th, with the results being announced on August 9th.
#Broadwindsor #HamHill #HamHillCountryParkFunDogShow #Dogs #Photographs #Competition #Charity #FerneAnimalSanctuary