A face-to-face meeting of the Parish Council will be held at 7.30 pm on Monday 11th October 2021 at Drimpton Village Hall. SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE. All are welcome to attend.
Item 4. Matters Arising – a tribute will be made to former councillor of the Drimpton Ward, Brian Hedditch.
Item 5. Public Participation will involve reports from:
- Councillor Christopher, Dorset Council.
- Dorset Police.
- Mick Massey, Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations, Broadwindsor Fun Group.
Item 6. Correspondance and Notices address:
- a. Dorset Council, Application for a Definitive Map Modification Order – T650 Stoke Abbott Parish
More can be read HERE.
- b. Broadwindsor Residents, Lewesdon Hill Signage and Cross Keys Crossroads
- c. Dorset Council – Rights of Way Improvement Plan 2022-2032 Consultation
- d. Broadwindsor Resident, Sponsorship of Grass Cutting
Item 8. Accounts this month:
- a. To receive the Finance Report (Balance £49,955.09 as of 30 September 2021)
- b. To receive and note the External Auditor Report and Certificate for 2020/2021
- c. To approve payment of £232.25 to Robin Moses (Drimpton Telephone Box Repairs)
- d. To approve payment of £240.00 for PKF Littlejohn (External Audit)
- e. To approve payment of £40.00 for N Chandler (Allotment Deposit)
- f. To approve payment of £21.60 for Total Web Solutions (Storage)
- g. To approve payment of £600.00 for Broadwindsor Group Parish Community Land Trust (Grant for Administrative Costs)
- h. To approve payment of £6.26 for HMRC (NI)
- i. To approve payment of £1,042.20 for the Clerk (Salary Adjustment, July, August & September 2021)
- j. To approve payment of £285.00 for Toby Emmott (Hursey Common Maintenance)
- k. To approve payment of £1800.00 for Broadwindsor Community Pub (Grant)
Item 9. Planning Applications:
a. Applications Received and Circulated for Consultation
- P/HOU/2021/03227, The Old School House, High Street, Broadwindsor, DT8 3QP
- P/LBC/2021/03228, The Old School House, High Street, Broadwindsor, DT8 3QP
- P/FUL/2021/02957, East Swilletts Farm, West Swilletts Farm Lane, Seaborough, DT8 3QX
- P/CLE/2021/02936, Hemmings, Seaborough Road, Seaborough, DT8 3QY
- P/FUL/2021/02788, Dorset Farms, Littlewindsor Farm Junction, DT8 3QU
- P/HOU/2021/02832, 12 Marksmead, Drimpton DT8 3RZ
b. Other Applications
- P/PABA/2021/03639, Common Hill, Broadwindsor, DT8 3LN (Prior Approval) TPO/2021/0042, Hursey Common, Common Hill, Broadwindsor, DT8 3LN
Item 10 will deliver an updated Report & Review of the Business Plan for Broadwindsor’s Community Pub Proposal. You can find out more by visiting HERE.
Item 12 has the Council looking at Adopting a New Code of Conduct.
Item 13 will address the Proposal made by a village resident at last month’s meeting, to publicise the Council’s Draft Minutes.
Item 19 is an invitation for Residents to give their views and ask questions of the Parish Council on any outstanding
issues on this Agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
Item 22 – the meeting will close.
The full agenda is available to download HERE.
The press and public are invited to attend. Under the Openess of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, members of the public may now film, photograph and make audio recordings of the proceedings of the formal Council meeting, though not, under current legislation, of the Public Participation session, as this is not part of the formal agenda of the meeting. Recording activity should be respectful to the conduct of the meeting and behavious that disrupts the meeting (such as oral commentary) will not be permitted. Any member of the public shall not speak for more than five minutes. A question asked by a member of the public during Public Participation shall not require a response or debate during the meeting though the Chairman may direct that a written response will be provided subsequent to the meeting.
There are currently 14 Elected Councillors (Broadwindsor Ward vacancy) – Click HERE to identify them.
The contents of this post are compiled by Wendy Shields, with information taken from the Broadwindsor Group Parish Council’s website.
Download the full agenda HERE.