Broadwindsor Group Parish Council are holding an informal meeting online using the Zoom platform at 7.30pm on Monday 14th February 2022. All are welcome to attend.
The meeting can be accessed HERE.
The Meeting ID: 894 4360 7180
Zoom is Free! – Sign Up and get it HERE.
Item 5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Residents are invited to give their views and ask questions of the Parish Council on issues on this Agenda.
- a. Report from Councillor Christopher, Dorset Council
- b. Report from Dorset Police
- c. Co–option to Broadwindsor Group Parish Council, Blackdown Ward, Update
Item 6. CORRESPONDENCE AND NOTICES:
- a. Dorset Council, Dorset’s Draft Enhanced Partnership Plan and Scheme
- b. Lytchett Matravers Parish Council, Dorset Council Planning Department
- c. Bridport and District Citizens Advice, Request for Grant
- d. Broadwindsor Group Parish Community Land Trust, Request for Grant
9. PLANNING APPLICATIONS:
a. Applications Received and Circulated for Consultation
- WD/D/21/000123, Land South of Fullers, Bridport Road, Broadwindsor
- P/HOU/2022/00383, 6A Fullers, Broadwindsor, DT8 3PY
- P/HOU/2022/00281, 4 Trusthams, Broadwindsor, DT8 3QB
- P/HOU/2022/00458, 18 Redlands Lane, Broadwindsor, DT8 3ST
- P/HOU/2022/00509, Redlands Farm, Redlands Lane, Broadwindsor, DT8 3PX
- P/LBC/2022/00510, Redlands Farm, Redlands Lane, Broadwindsor, DT8 3PX
Item d. will address Dorset Council Planning Department Procedures.
There will be updates delivered on:
- 10.BROADWINDSOR COMMUNITY PUB
- 11. LEWESDON HILL PROJECT
- 12. QUEEN’S PLATINUM JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS
- 13. CLIMATE CHANGE EMERGENCY – Working Group Update
- 14. ALLOTMENTS – Review of Contract for Renewals
- 15. WELCOME PACKS.
Item 19. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Residents are invited to give their views and ask questions of the Parish Council on any outstanding issues on this Agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
The date of the next meeting will be agreed then the meeting will then close.
The full agenda is available to download HERE.
The press and public are invited to attend. Under the Openess of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, members of the public may now film, photograph and make audio recordings of the proceedings of the formal Council meeting, though not, under current legislation, of the Public Participation session, as this is not part of the formal agenda of the meeting. Recording activity should be respectful to the conduct of the meeting and behavious that disrupts the meeting (such as oral commentary) will not be permitted. Any member of the public shall not speak for more than five minutes. A question asked by a member of the public during Public Participation shall not require a response or debate during the meeting though the Chairman may direct that a written response will be provided subsequent to the meeting.