David Leader, Chairman of the newly formed Broadwindsor Community Pub Limited (BCP Ltd.) and of the Steering Group of the Save The White Lion campaign is inviting one and all to their Public Meeting on Tuesday evening.
The meeting will take place at 7pm in the Comrades Hall, Broadwindsor but anyone unable to attend may observe and/or participate as the meeting will also be shared LIVE using the Zoom platform.
Zoom is Free! – Sign Up and get it HERE.
- Once downloaded, open Zoom on your device.
- Select ‘Join a Meeting‘ (Top, right)
- Enter Meeting ID: 875 8965 0598
- Enter Password: 545860
They will present their vision of the future, the plan they have drawn together and how you may help.
This is an important meeting to determine the future of our village pub!
Please! Attend in person or online. Thank you 🙂
Please click on the links below to read how the campaign has progressed:
Each link will open in a new tab.
- Update #1 – 8th October 2021
- Update #2 – 23rd October 2021
- Update #3 – 23rd November 2021
- Update #4 – 3rd December 2021
- Update #5 – 22nd December 2021
- Update #6 – 5th January 2022